Wednesday, July 22, 2009

In the beginning- Making of Masters Slave

I knew this is what i was meant to be and Master knew this was was what i was meant to be-- his slave totally submissive to him and no one else. I didn't make a conscious decision to become his slave it just happened.

Over time and learning what it meant i fell deeper into his trust, his soul wrapped around mine and at that moment i surrendered my whole being to him.

For a new slave this can be a very emotional experience , almost like the soul leaving the body very spiritual. He held my head in his hands and my whole body fell limp into his arms wrapped around me. That night it wasn't about sex, romance, intimacy it was totally an emotional high unlike anything Ive ever experienced. Only Masters hands stroking his slaves hair and his words rolling from his lips speaking the truth of what this girl had become at that very moment.....
Masters slave..........Daddys lil girl.......never to be without his love and guidance!

No comments:

Post a Comment