Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Weekend with Master

It is Wednesday how will i ever make it to the weekend! It seems like such a long wait to be in my Masters arms. Last night we had a wonderful session on the phone! His words take over my mind , body and spirit! I feel whole when im with Daddy, im Daddys lil slut. Daddy has given me assignments to do before the weekend to come. Weeks ago he ordered me a new toy, a medium sized plug he wants his slave to be able to take him without to much prblem. Given the fact I have never had the opportunity of being taken like that from behind im alittle nervous about it. I do love pain but its the thought of the unknown.....is it pain like my Master hand on my ass , is it like the pain of Master forcing three fingers into me? Master says its pain unlike any ive felt before. Hmm im nervous and excited all that the same time, i can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment