Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Finding the Real Me

For years i had stumbled threw life knowing i was living a lie. Hiding who i really was. Being the ......perfect mother..... perfect wife.... perfect worker never really being what i truely was born to be. I will be the first one to admit it was down right painful.
After so many years of hiding and feeling emotionally drained from the denial i was found by my soul mate, my Master, my lover. I am now a collared slave, though still hiding from the family i live with there is still the sense of total release and freedom to finally know what was missing in my life!
about a year ago i innocently started up a conversation with a gentalman that seeked me out in a chat room. I remember thinking at the time "this guy seems different, this guy would be a good friend, this guy seems to know me and my inner feelings". We became close friends and the conversations became very involved and he lead me to a place in my life i finally knew who i was and what i was ment to be.
He made me see all the feelings i had stuffed deep inside where not wrong and i wasnt a bad person for having such desires and needs.
Today i am his collared slave and he is my Daddy DomMaster. I maybe restricted by the family i live with but i really do have the best of both worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment