Thursday, May 6, 2010

Goodmorning Orders of the day

Goodmorning All and Especially Daddy!
The internet is becoming such a constant part of our everyday life now I love being able to connect with you this way. Im alittle leary about sharing as much as you have ordered me to share in public but It is what we need to be open as much as possible and blogger seems so perfect to log in and document my assignments and share with you my progress.
To all the read in furture this is very exciting to share my submission to my Daddy here. Im having a great time reading others too. So much good blogs out there! Id be happy to follow yours if you can leave a comment here.

Orders from Daddy today.... 1. Post my feelings & fears-daddy knows i have been struggling
since his move two weeks ago.
2. Maintain 4 sessions with 20 minutes of on edge orgasm control
Post about one of the sessions.
3.Be ready for Daddys phone call at 6pm with cam up and ready
Post about our cam session before going to bed tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment